Time & Location
Sep 18, 2022, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Mariposa Day Spa, 901 1st St, Snohomish, WA 98290, USA
About the event
Why are we so drawn to crystals? Why is that some crystals pull us in and others seem to
repel us? Do stones have energy? How do they work in healing? Why do certain crystals
“talk” to us?
This introductory class is for anyone who is unfamiliar with the metaphysical properties of
crystals and wants to learn how to work with crystals. In this class you’ll learn how to tune in
to the powerful healing energy of crystals and how to use crystals for self-development,
emotional and physical healing, energy rejuvenation and balancing. This is a very interactive
class. Feel free to bring any crystals you have so you can learn to work with them more
If you are newly experiencing an unexplained pull to buy crystals, to be around them, or are
feeling energy from stones and want to learn more, please join us!
What you will learn:
- What makes a crystal work?
- Crystal properties made simple
- What their healing benefits are (for physical, emotional, mental and spiritual)
- Crystal cleansing and clearing
- How to attune or program a crystal
- How to meditate with crystals
- Working with crystals for healing (creating layouts and grids)
You will need to bring:
- A pendulum (if you don’t have one, a necklace with a locket or some pendant)
- Any personal crystals so we can work with them and attune them properly
- Notebook and Pen
- An open mind!
There will be lots of different crystals available to work with.
Dr. Liana Carbón is a certified Crystal Healing Therapist, and studied with Naisha Ahsian,
Melody and Katarina Raphaell, and a certified Master Practitioner in Energy Medicine and
Luminous Healing, Shamanic Spirit Coach, Author and Ceremonialist. In addition, she is a
Sekhem Reiki and an Ama Deus Shamanic Reiki Master Teacher and received certification as
an Aromatherapist from the Pacific Institute of Aromatherapy. Liana has a private healing
practice in Snohomish County, WA.